Change perspective with MAX, the modular simulation suit age. A trip into the future.
- Change your perspective and feel how the world really perceives the “elderly” generation how have limitation.
- Strengthen your skills. Become aware of the needs and requirements of older people and employees.
- Get new ideas for your services, products and environments.
MAX *, the old simulator suit from Biel Consulting, allows you to feel in your own skin and perceive the world of people with limitations.
Its design is based on 200 scientific studies of medicine, gerontology, sports sciences and psychology (Evidence Based Design).
MAX has obtained the best result among 5 checked suits. This positive assessment of MAX is due to the fact that it is modular and takes into account the different evolutions of the aging process of each individual.
According to studies conducted by the University of Chemnitz, the probability of a 35 year old person wearing the suit with 60% limitations, who are in a 70-80 age range, is very high. Since aging is something so individual, it is not possible to link limitations with age, but to simulate what it means to have certain limitations, and how they affect everyday life, regardless of their origin and age.
MAX, of Biel Consulting, aims to raise sensitization and empathize with people with limitations at different levels. Employees will not only better understand the needs of people, but will also be more sensitive in dealing with them and will improve their professional skills. It also teaches the importance of achieving and promoting an active and healthy aging and the importance of ergonomics. In addition the use of the MAX suit serves for the diagnosis towards a person centered attention.
MAX services and areas of application
Person centered services
Sensitization of employees who are direct or indirect contact with persons over 50 years (Public Administration, Nursing homes, Hospitals, Own Residences, Industry, etc.):
- Training and sensitization of the staff how offer service for elderly and disability persons.
- Product testing, workshops for designer and manufactory (mobile, furniture, etc.) and packaging (food products, medicine packaging, etc.).
- Sensitization in commercial and urban areas (urbanistic planning, accessibility and public transport).
- Development of products and packaging.
- Sensitization of managers and employees.
- Ergonomics Job analysis.
- Analysis for the functional adaptation of housing.
- Participation in events linked to the “silver market”.
- R D I
See more in detail “MAX, the modular old simulation suit”
Now you can also see how it works in the following videos: